WhatsApp, one of the most popular messaging apps has announced that it will stop operating on some devices in six months.
The app will soon withdraw support for all smartphones running on Windows operating systems, therefore users of such phones have to start looking for options before December 31st 2019.
WhatsApp explained that the move has been arrived at because they no longer actively develop for the windows run phones and some features might stop functioning at any time.
In February 2020, users of phones on Android versions 2.3.7 and older, or iOS 7 and older will also not be able to use WhatsApp.
Additional Info: Mirror
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Love struck HIV/AIDs activist Phenny Awiti shows off her new Caucasian man (Photos)
- Kisumu RFC makes a grand return to the Kenya Cup after 3 seasons in the cold
- Photos from Suzanna Owiyo’s fanciable party as the singer turned a year older
- Medics confirm Homa Bay woman who buried ‘twins’ was not pregnant recently (Photos)
- “My wife tricked me into a senseless beating by her brothers after we quarreled” – Kisumu man