David Omondi, a 20-yr old man in Sinapanga village, Bondo, was on Sunday arrested for beating up and seriously wounding his mother’s lover.
According to the suspect, he approached the man who he accused of being in love with his mother who is known to be legally married.
David descended on the man barely before starting to explain himself, leaving him with serious injuries.
The heavy drama attracted curious onlookers who after the beating rushed the man to Bondo sub-county hospital for treatment.
Omondi was however arrested and taken to Bondo Police Station awaiting to be charged with assault at a Bondo court on Monday.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Video showing Olunga celebrating his spectacular 7th goal of the season in Japan
- Sad story of a Kisumu woman detained in a Jordan cell for 4 years now for ‘burning’ employer’s house (Photos)
- Rhumba musician turned gospel artist Wuod Fibi lands Radio Job in Kisumu
- Amorous photos of 2 popular Kisumu men enjoying a threesome leaks online
- More Kenyan MPs visit their ailing Kibra counterpart Ken Okoth in Paris, France (Photos)