Harambee Stars lead striker playing for Japanese side Kashiwa Reysol Michael Olunga celebrated his 7th goal the most adorable way.
This was during Kashiwa Reysol’s 1-1 draw against Omiya Ardija in a Japanese League 2 encounter at the Hitachi Stadium last weekend.
His goal came at the 28th minute before being equalized at the 66th minute.
Here’s the video.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Sad story of a Kisumu woman detained in a Jordan cell for 4 years now for ‘burning’ employer’s house (Photos)
- Rhumba musician turned gospel artist Wuod Fibi lands Radio Job in Kisumu
- Amorous photos of 2 popular Kisumu men enjoying a threesome leaks online
- More Kenyan MPs visit their ailing Kibra counterpart Ken Okoth in Paris, France (Photos)
- Drama at a Kisumu petrol station after 2 police officers arrested for demanding free fuel