The 4th Edition of Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair (KPSFA) will be held in two weeks from now on 8th June at the Imperial Hotel from 7PM and plans to make it a more successful edition already at its peak.
The renowned high-end fashion event which seeks to hail plus size models was founded by Kisumu’s top runway model Winnie ‘Wenger’ and has held 3 previous editions since its inception in 2015.
The event not only gives plus size models a platform to showcase their runway skills but also offers an opportunity to top designers to display their works.
Nyalenda born and raised Juliet Atieno was chosen to be the face of this year’s edition.
For starters, Juliet was Miss World 2004 and later also named Miss Personality & Vibrancy World the same year.
Well, to purchase your ticket(s) which costs KES 1,000 each, simply call or send the amount to +254 713 468 922.
- Go to your MPESA menu
- Choose option 1 (Send Money).
- Enter phone number: 0713 468 922.
- Enter amount: 1,000
- Enter your PIN then confirm sending.
You’ll receive a unique code that you’ll use to access the venue.
This year’s theme is ‘Green for Growth – Be You’.
With a total of 12 models set to grace the runway, the event promises to give value for all those planning to witness the pageants redefine plus size modelling.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Gor Mahia chairman to exit club at the end of the year after a decade of controversial management
- Bondo man arrested for senselessly clobbering & injuring his mother’s lover.
- Video showing Olunga celebrating his spectacular 7th goal of the season in Japan
- Sad story of a Kisumu woman detained in a Jordan cell for 4 years now for ‘burning’ employer’s house (Photos)
- Rhumba musician turned gospel artist Wuod Fibi lands Radio Job in Kisumu