Shock has hit Manyatta estate, ‘Transformer Area’ after a woman killed a man alleged to have caused trouble in her house.
According to neighbors, the man died on the spot after a short brawl which turned fatal.
The deceased is said to have poured dirty water in-front of a house belonging to the woman and her husband.
The two confronted him, resulting into a fight.
The woman rushed for a piece of wood which he used to clobber the man’s head severally, killing him instantly.
The two have since vanished, leaving their children behind and are being sought by the police.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- With only 2 weeks left, here’s how you can secure tickets for the forthcoming 4th edition of Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair event
- Gor Mahia chairman to exit club at the end of the year after a decade of controversial management
- Bondo man arrested for senselessly clobbering & injuring his mother’s lover.
- Video showing Olunga celebrating his spectacular 7th goal of the season in Japan
- Sad story of a Kisumu woman detained in a Jordan cell for 4 years now for ‘burning’ employer’s house (Photos)