Sassy Kiss FM Breakfast Show presenter Adelle Onyango has finally quit the station after 7 years at the Radio Africa owned media house.
According to the radio queen, she needs a new challenge and thereby had to make that tough decision.
She presented her last show on Friday, June 7th.
Taking to her gram account, Adelle who has been hosting the morning show with Shaffie Weru broke the news to her followers who took in the news differently.
As a section felt heartbroken, a good number hailed her for trying a step not so many are always willing to make.
“Its been a decision I did not come to lightly. After 7 years on kiss, I need a new challenge.
Change is the only constant thing in life, and its through endings that we begin anew.” The post read.
She did not forget to thank everyone who has stood with her throughout her career from her fans to coworkers and bosses.
“In leaving kiss I have a whole lot of thoughts ; To July coworkers,my bosses, To everyone who tuned in, To team ADELLE I say Thank you! As for the future, I say CHEERS….”
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Flamboyant NRG Radio to drop an exclusive party in Kisumu this weekend
- Kisumu AllStars promoted to the SportPesa Premier League after humiliating Thika at their home stadium
- Grief as popular Kisumu business man dies in a horrendous accident (Photos)
- High end fashion witnessed at the 4th edition of Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair (Photos)
- Kisumu’s Sunset Hotel forced to send all employees parking over prolonged financial difficulties
SPONSORED VIDEO (NEW)