Singer Akothee left her over a million online followers with mixed reactions after sharing a rare photo of the man she claimed to have broken her virginity.
Only identified as Jared, the man is the father to Akothee’s three daughters, Vesha, Rue and Fancy Makadia.
In the long post, Akothee recalled how the man had her back after realizing she was pregnant with his first child.
“Even when his parents said no to me, he stood by me, we were thrown out together to go back to the village” wrote akothee
The millionaire singer revealed that at that time, the man was still a student at the Moi University.
At one time while going back to campus, Akothee remembers how ‘Jaro’ dished KES 3,000 from his pocket money for the children’s upkeep, money Akothee used to start a business.
The business expanded from a local grocery shop to a ‘mtumba’ business, a venture that made the mother of 5 a bit stable to continue with her schooling after dropping out following the pregnancy.
The man who is an accountant is now married to another woman and together they have 2 kids.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Adelle Onyango calls it a day at KISS 100 after 7 years at the station (Photos)
- Flamboyant NRG Radio to drop an exclusive party in Kisumu this weekend
- Kisumu AllStars promoted to the SportPesa Premier League after humiliating Thika at their home stadium
- Grief as popular Kisumu business man dies in a horrendous accident (Photos)
- High end fashion witnessed at the 4th edition of Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair (Photos)
SPONSORED VIDEO (NEW)