A series of photos have surfaced online showing some primary school going kids wading through raging waters in Kisumu on their way to their institution, Okwach Primary School.
The photos have left many blaming the authorities for not putting up safe structures like bridges to help secure lives of members of the public in the area.
Below are the photos.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Why KOT is convinced that Betty Adera is the incoming Ms. President (Photos)
- Heavy drama at a Kisumu court as 2 women tear into each other over a man;s body for burial
- Kisumu IT hotshot invents app to nab & expose cons. Here’s how it works
- Singer Otile Brown reveals the source of his prolonged beef with Jalang’o (Video)
- Akothee heap praises on man who broke her virginity, father to her 3 daughters (Photos)
- ‘I almost killed my mother at birth” narrates Kisumu Governor during his mum’s requiem mass (Photos)
SPONSORED VIDEO (NEW)