A total of 51 driving schools countrywide have been listed as not having adhered to the set of requirements needed for operation.
The move is aimed at filtering out rogue schools not having the new generation licences and not able to meet the required new standards.
According to NTSA, the affected institutions failed to submit requisite documentation to facilitate the revalidation exercise.
Their licences have therefore been revoked and their access to the NTSA Driving School Portal deactivated.
In Kisumu County, a total of 4 driving schools have been suspended including:
- Samtech Driving School
- Kwach Driving School
- Leach Driving School
- Captain Driving School
Here’s the official communication from NTSA
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta expected in Kisumu to attend burial of Governor’s mother on Friday
- “Pewa shamba ujenge” Trolls descend on actress Silprosa after describing her ideal man on live TV (Screenshots)
- Google honors the late Margaret Ogola during her 60th birthday (Photos)
- Kisumu’s RIAT College closed indefinitely after students’ unrest (Photos)
- Photos of Kisumu kids wading through raging waters on their way to school angers netizens
- Why KOT is convinced that Betty Adera is the incoming Ms. President (Photos)
SPONSORED VIDEO (NEW)