Kisumu Governor Anyang’ Nyong’o’s mother died on Tuesday, June 4th at his Nairobi home and will be buried tomorrow, Friday, June 14th at her home in Ratta, Seme.
There have been three memorial services during her final journey; at All Saints Cathedral Nairobi, St. Stephens ACK Church in Kisumu and St. Pauls ACK Ratta in her Seme rural home.
A number of state officials are expected at the Friday’s burial including president Uhuru Kenyatta and former PM Raila Odinga.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- “Pewa shamba ujenge” Trolls descend on actress Silprosa after describing her ideal man on live TV (Screenshots)
- Google honors the late Margaret Ogola during her 60th birthday (Photos)
- Kisumu’s RIAT College closed indefinitely after students’ unrest (Photos)
- Photos of Kisumu kids wading through raging waters on their way to school angers netizens
- Why KOT is convinced that Betty Adera is the incoming Ms. President (Photos)
- Heavy drama at a Kisumu court as 2 women tear into each other over a man;s body for burial
SPONSORED VIDEO (NEW)