Kenyans are well known for finding a playing ground on anything posted on social media, something a number of people relate to cyber-bullying.
Well, popular actress ‘Silprosa’ of ‘Auntie Boss’ local drama on NTV must have understood this very well after K24 making a post about her on Wednesday morning.
The actress who was part of a breakfast panel at the MediaMax owned station alleged that she was single and would like a lifetime partner.
According to a post seen by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE, the actress gave a description of her ideal man and from the comments, trolls didn’t take kindly her words.
“I want a man, whose relationship with money is fit, who focuses on me & who is not the jealous type” she said
The post which has since gone viral attracted many reactions with some savage online bullies taking the opportunity to attack the actress.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Google honors the late Margaret Ogola during her 60th birthday (Photos)
- Kisumu’s RIAT College closed indefinitely after students’ unrest (Photos)
- Photos of Kisumu kids wading through raging waters on their way to school angers netizens
- Why KOT is convinced that Betty Adera is the incoming Ms. President (Photos)
- Heavy drama at a Kisumu court as 2 women tear into each other over a man;s body for burial
- Kisumu IT hotshot invents app to nab & expose cons. Here’s how it works
- Singer Otile Brown reveals the source of his prolonged beef with Jalang’o (Video)
SPONSORED VIDEO (NEW)