Award winning actress Lupita Nyong’o, daughter to Kisumu Governor Anyang’ Nyong’o was part of hundreds of VIP mourners who attended the burial of Dorcas Owino, her grandmother.
The Friday burial was held in Ratta village in Seme, Kisumu County.
Lupita who jetted in mid last week, days before the burial of her grandma was neither accorded a public attention nor welcome.
She chose to mourn her late kin silently, disguised in a rare hairdo and dark shades to miss the eyes of hawk-eyed photographers and pressmen.
She was however noticed only when she was being introduced by her dad as the burial went on.
Here are exclusive photos.
Photos: Tonny Hillary
Other notable guests included President Uhuru Kenyatta and former Prime Minister Raila Odinga.
This becomes the second time this year Lupita visits Kisumu after sneaking into her home county to celebrate the new year.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- How the NRG Turn Up Party went down at Kisumu’s Janam Lakeside Grill (Photos)
- Sodomy in the streets of Kisumu at night, 12-yr old narrates an ugly ordeal
- Mixed reactions after Kisumu All Stars condemning replica jerseys on sale in Kisumu streets (Photos)
- A list of driving schools in Kisumu whose licenses have been suspended by NTSA
- “Pewa shamba ujenge” Trolls descend on actress Silprosa after describing her ideal man on live TV (Screenshots)
- Google honors the late Margaret Ogola during her 60th birthday (Photos)
SPONSORED VIDEO (NEW)