A 22-yr old Migori househelp will have to spend the rest of her life in jail after a court found her guilty of not only forcefully sleeping with her employer’s 6-yr old son but also infecting him with a deadly STI.
She was confirmed to have committed the offence less than three months ago on 30th March 2019.
Enough and credible evidence was submitted linking her to the barbaric act.
She was confirmed to be knowing she was a carrier of an STI and was also on drugs but went ahead to infect the boy.
She has 14 days to appeal.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Actress Lupita Nyong’o secretly flies to Kisumu to attend grandma’s burial (Photos)
- How the NRG Turn Up Party went down at Kisumu’s Janam Lakeside Grill (Photos)
- Sodomy in the streets of Kisumu at night, 12-yr old narrates an ugly ordeal
- Mixed reactions after Kisumu All Stars condemning replica jerseys on sale in Kisumu streets (Photos)
- A list of driving schools in Kisumu whose licenses have been suspended by NTSA
- “Pewa shamba ujenge” Trolls descend on actress Silprosa after describing her ideal man on live TV (Screenshots)