Sassy radio presenter Betty Opondo seems still in the process of recovering from the shock of losing her beloved son Tevin 4 months ago.
The boy who collapsed and died on 20th February while watching TV at their Nairobi home had been fighting a heart condition.
He was laid to his final resting place on Saturday, 9th March at their Simero home in Siaya County.
His mother, according to a post seen by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE is still trying to come to terms with his sudden death.
“Today the 19th, marks exactly 4 months since Tevin bid mummy n the world bye bye…. this recovery is even harder, the constant headaches, mood swings, blood pressure….name them!!” read part of the post
Betty has been battling with the recovery process following the love she had for her son and the efforts she was making to see him overcome the heart condition.
She however thinks with time she’ll try being okay, thanks to a number of her friends who keeps her jovial and always there for her.
“thanks to you guys for always being there for me, as u can see am trying, always trying, I do laugh and even dance ……asanteni Sana!!. Continue resting babana ,my number one, my handsome Tevin (Tevo)” she wrote
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Akothee’s model daughter Celly Rue graces cover page of Africa’s lucrative fashion magazine, Couture Africa (Photos)
- Safaricom re-introduces ancient ‘Reverse Call’ service allowing ‘free calls’
- New law regulating noise could leave Kisumu’s professional mourners jobless
- Kisumu hawkers protest as Congolese and Ugandan traders invade the streets with witty selling skills
- Migori maid handed life sentence for defiling employer’s 6yr old son & infecting him with STI
- Actress Lupita Nyong’o secretly flies to Kisumu to attend grandma’s burial (Photos)