Singer Akothee’s daughter Celly Rue Brown also known as Rue Baby is giving top models who’ve been in the industry for the longest time sleepless nights and a fast chase for their money.
The model who’s now studying in France has been part of numerous fashion events and campaigns in Kenya, making her one of East Africa’s most sought after fashionistas.
Just like her mother, the young girl is a go-getter destined for greater heights in her career.
In 2018, she floored 13 renowned finalists to emerge the new face of Nivea, thereafter, gracing numerous fashion events, and indeed, she’s not been disappointing.
Well, the petite lass has now been featured as the cover girl of one of Africa’s most prestigious fashion magazines, Couture Africa.
For beginners, Couture Africa is East Africa’s Pioneer Fashion Magazine which seeks to not only celebrate African Fashion, but bring global fashion and beauty trends into the African market in a relatable and easily translatable way to their readers.
A happy Rue took to her gram account to break the news to her fans who congratulated and heaped praises on her on the steps she’s making in that very competitive industry.
Well done & congratulations Rue!
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Safaricom re-introduces ancient ‘Reverse Call’ service allowing ‘free calls’
- New law regulating noise could leave Kisumu’s professional mourners jobless
- Kisumu hawkers protest as Congolese and Ugandan traders invade the streets with witty selling skills
- Migori maid handed life sentence for defiling employer’s 6yr old son & infecting him with STI
- Actress Lupita Nyong’o secretly flies to Kisumu to attend grandma’s burial (Photos)
- How the NRG Turn Up Party went down at Kisumu’s Janam Lakeside Grill (Photos)