Hilarious comedian Adhis Jojo, born in Homa Bay as Joan Adhiambo has wowed her fans after revealing to them how persistent she was before she could finally be featured on Kenya’s leading comedy production, Churchill Show.
Talking to Radio Jambo’s Massawe Japani, the witty comedian recalled how she was rejected for 3 years before finally getting her breakthrough in the coveted show and appearing on TV.
She never gave up.
Adhis opened up to every bit of her struggles in the journey of comedy and life experience from being brought up by a single mum to struggling to make a life when she first landed in Nairobi 3 years ago in 2016.
The journalism student who cracks up her fans through her heavy Luo accent and original jokes said she did not however give up on her dreams despite being brought down severally.
The 2nd born in a family of 5 was brought up by a single mother after their dad dumped them when she was just 8 years.
When asked the kind of man who would steal her heart, she jokingly said that she would not take less than either a Mercedes or a Range Rover owner.
She however confirmed that her ideal man is someone who believes in God.
Here’s the full interesting interview, courtesy of Radio Jambo.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- It was the greatest of all! Here are photos from Elgon Cup’s fiery after party hosted by NRG Radio
- Shock as body exhumed 6years ago still lying unburied in Kisumu over prolonged land dispute
- Rongo MP involved in a grisly accident, vehicle involved written off
- Stand-off in Kisumu as boda boda operators demonstrate over new KES 20 levy (Photos)
- Ex US President Barack Obama’s grandma, Mama Sarah Obama hospitalized
- Taxi app Bolt, formerly Taxify to expand its services to Kisumu