Beautiful soft spoken Akothee’s sister Isbell Kokeyo, better known as Cebbie Koks Nyasego has set the record straight after speculations hit social media of her being an item with Milele FM’s Phelix Odiwuor, Jalang’o.
The lass who’s a renowned PR practitioner has for a long time kept her life secret but she seems to be blending into a public lifestyle, thanks to her vocal elder sister, singer Akothee.
Well, the lady who’s not clearly known to be in a love relationship jokingly tasked her gram followers to give her a hint of rumors on the ground regarding who she’s dating before she lays bare the man she’s in love with.
“Before I post the chosen one, who are they saying I’m dating” she posted
A number of her followers answered the question with allegations of her seeing Jalang’o.
Cebbie funnily disputed the rumors and termed that as a mere online buzz and that her and Jalang’o are like siblings who can’t be in a romantic relationship..
“Wewe this is my brother satan. Game imeisha. Sasa izo vitu mnaniambia hatuwezi skizana” she cried out
Want to be a writer/contributor to our blog, drop a message to the admin today via our Whatsapp number: +254 733 333 833.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Sad! Kisumu’s Barcadia Lounge closes indefinitely due to stiff competition & mass exodus to newer clubs
- “It took me 3 good years before appearing on TV after joining Churchill Show” – Comedian Adhis Jojo (Video)
- It was the greatest of all! Here are photos from Elgon Cup’s fiery after party hosted by NRG Radio
- Shock as body exhumed 6years ago still lying unburied in Kisumu over prolonged land dispute
- Ex US President Barack Obama’s grandma, Mama Sarah Obama hospitalized
- Taxi app Bolt, formerly Taxify to expand its services to Kisumu