A Kisumu teacher was arrested on Monday and presented before a court for allegedly defiling a total of 4 of his students, 2 during a school tour.
Dan Odhiambo Osok, the deputy head teacher of Arombo Primary School in Nyando has since bee remanded for a week as investigations are done.
The prosecution was forced to detain him for 7 days lest he interfere with the case and also to keep him away from irate locals who were baying for his blood.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website to a larger audience, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Mishi Dorah forced to expose the MCA who almost killed her over a KES 5,000 debt (Photos)
- “Eric Omondi is a Tanzanian living in Kenya” – Tanzanian Blogger
- Ticketing details of the forthcoming annual Kisumu Regional ASK Show
- 5 latest mixes from Kisumu’s VJ Slim you can listen to and download for free to treat your Monday blues
- 10 stunning photos of Michael Olunga’ gorgeous and curvaceous woman
- Actress Mishi Dorah cries for justice after almost being killed by an ‘influential’ man (Photos)