Residents of Ahero woke up to a rude shock on Tuesday after what was thought to be an ordinary luggage dumped at the entrance of Ahero Police Station turned out to be a body of a 2-day old infant.
The infant was found lifeless wrapped in a polythene bag, with a birth record attached to it indicating that it was born 2 days ago and bearing the mother’s name too.
The circumstances that led to the remains of the infant to be dumped at the police station aren’t clear yet.
Police have since launched an investigation to unravel the mystery.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Silverstone forced to pull down posters allegedly made using ‘stolen’ photos from a Kisumu photographer
- 10 things to know about Esther Arunga’s troubled life after quiting her lucrative job at KTN
- Drama in Ahero as resident hires a naked-running witch doctor to cleanse his water melon farm
- Akothee drops a holiday for boy who in a hilarious video claimed she betrayed Jesus (Video)
- Ohangla queen Lady Maureen allegedly conned KES 56,000 by her employee (Photos)
- 10 facts bringing Betty Adera closest to winning the coveted ‘Ms. President’ title (Photos)