Witty comedian Eric Omondi has excited his online followers after sharing a video of a new road in Kisumu allegedly named after him.
According to the video which has garnered over 180K views on his gram account, many had varied reactions as many congratulated him while another bunch felt he it was just another day in his comic life.
With lots of excitement, he posted a video clearly showing the newly renamed ‘Eric Omondi Road’.
“I thank the County Government of Kisumu for this great honour. I will forever cherish this.
I promise to make you even more prouder, I will endeavour to lift the name of my county and country higher and higher.” Eric wrote
Eric Omondi is in the county ahead of his performance on Saturday at Moi stadium in his stadium tour.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you so much Kisumu County Government for this GREAT HONOR 😰😰😰…I will forever CHERISH this🙏🙏🙏 I promise to make you even prouder!!! I will endeavour to lift the name of my County Kisumu and Country Kenya🇰🇪🇰🇪🇰🇪 higher and Higher. This is my home, My town, My City, My Country. May this be an encouragement to every young person in this country…That it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from, with belief and Hardwork…YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING 🙏🙏🙏🇰🇪🇰🇪🇰🇪 TUPATANE MOI STADIUM KISUMU THIS SATURDAY. #PresidentOfComedyAfrica #POCA #EricOmondiStadiumTour
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Kisumu hawkers now unwanted in the streets, set to be ejected (Photos)
- Shock as body of a 2-day old infant is found dumped at a Kisumu Police station
- Silverstone forced to pull down posters allegedly made using ‘stolen’ photos from a Kisumu photographer
- 10 things to know about Esther Arunga’s troubled life after quiting her lucrative job at KTN
- Drama in Ahero as resident hires a naked-running witch doctor to cleanse his water melon farm