Renowned Reggae DJ Chris Odhiambo, better known as Kriss Darlin was on Sunday trolled for kneeling before ODM leader Raila Odinga to beg for a nomination ticket to contest for the Kibra seat in an ODM ticket.
Kriss who made clear his political ambition on Wednesday Aug 21st by presenting his official documents to the ODM headquarters is among the many hopefuls seeking to replace the late Ken Okoth.
During the Sunday rally, the celebrated DJ went to his knees seeking to be endorsed as the ODM candidate, something that has left a section of his fans angry, some also praising his unexpected act.
“I have heard that there are many young men in Parliament fighting Baba (Raila), allow me as their fellow youth to go fight them in there as you wait to fight in 2022,” Kris Darling said
He further declared that he was ready to fight for the former premier in a bid to make sure he (Raila) clinches power come 2022.
“Let them shoot me, if it means that you remain and lead in 2022…I ask that you hold my hand Baba…” he said in the video
Check out the video below
What do you think about Kriss Darling’s kneeling before Raila to be handed a nomination ticket for the Kibra by-election? Leave your thoughts on the comment section below.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Shock as Kisumu based hotel manager allegedly kills another man over parking space at Polyview Estate (Photos)
- Homa Bay’s ‘clean water’ bowser turned to a fire fighting engine tickles social media (Photos)
- Thousands of Kisumu traders counting losses following ongoing demolition towards city’s upgrade (Photos)
- LANES! Luxurious school fully books 3 local airlines to fly its Class 7 & 8 pupils to Kisumu for a 5-day educational trip (Photos)
- Excitement as Silverstone Air announces launch of Nairobi – Homa Bay route