New age boy group ‘Ethic’ will be in Kisumu for a gig on 20th September at Club Da Place, Mamboleo.
The group popular for hits like ‘Figa’ and ‘Instagram’ will be part of a mega concert aimed at celebrating upcoming artists.
The event which will also feature a number of Kisumu artists will open doors from 6PM till dawn.
Entry will be free.
For beginners, the group came into the limelight with their first release ‘Lamba Lolo’, a jam which caused a stir amongst the young generation.
Their ghetto sheng’ prowess in their lyrics is something that has seen them recognized amid other top rising Kenyan artists.
The group is made up of four, namely Rekless, Swat (Mtoto wa Eunice), Zilla and Seska.
Below is their hit ‘FIGA’, featuring Konshens.
Have a story, event, advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Kisumu Central OCS asked to explain why Gem MP who assaulted lakeside blogger hasn’t been prosecuted (Video)
- Talented kid model from Kisumu seeking financial aid ahead of an international modelling competition in Spain (Photos)
- Mixed reactions as renowned Reggae DJ kneels before ODM leader Raila Odinga to beg for a nomination ticket (Video)
- Shock as Kisumu based hotel manager allegedly kills another man over parking space at Polyview Estate (Photos)
- Homa Bay’s ‘clean water’ bowser turned to a fire fighting engine tickles social media (Photos)