Renowned HIV/AIDs activist Phenny Awiti is well known for advocating for a stigma free society for people living with the virus through her online platforms.
The lass has been flaunting her Caucasian man on her social media accounts, confirming that she’s deeply in love again after raising her two daughters single-handedly for years.
The lovebirds have been the envy of many after Phenny revealed the identity of her new found man.
In July 2019, the two were engaged and promised to be by each other’s side.
“AND WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. IT’S A YES” PHENNY CAPTIONED THE PHOTO BELOW.
Well, in a series of new photos seen by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE, Phenny is now heavily pregnant with her third child, the first with her new man.
She broke the news to her followers on Tuesday morning explaining why she has not been posting photos of late.
“They say when she is lost, she is pregnant😘😘😘😘. On a journey, to raising another HIV Negative Baby!” she wrote
From us at KI, congratulations Phenny!
Have a story, event, business advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Kisumu night club on the spot following death of a student allegedly manhandled by bouncers at the joint.
- New age boy group ‘Ethic’ to perform in Kisumu this September (Photos)
- Kisumu Central OCS asked to explain why Gem MP who assaulted lakeside blogger hasn’t been prosecuted (Video)
- Talented kid model from Kisumu seeking financial aid ahead of an international modelling competition in Spain (Photos)
- Mixed reactions as renowned Reggae DJ kneels before ODM leader Raila Odinga to beg for a nomination ticket (Video)