Shock took over Sinyolo area of Kisumu on Saturday morning after a decomposing body of a woman was recovered locked inside her house.
The primary school teacher at Ulalo Primary School is alleged to have been murdered by a man she had introduced to her colleagues as her boyfriend, one Abdi Rashid.
Neighbors broke into the house after the woman’s two-year old daughter was seen crawling outside the house covered in blood stains.
According to those who saw the lifeless body, the woman might have been strangled before being burnt with acid then covered with a blanket.
The horrendous act is said to have happened on Thursday night.
The neighbors point a finger at the woman’s boyfriend who was on Friday morning spotted sneaking from the house carrying a black bag, apparently, he has gone missing and is being sought by the police.
The body has since been ferried to the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital.
Also Trending Now in Kisumu: KFCB’s CEO Ezekiel Mutua suspends further screening of Kisumu’s ‘JONAROBI’ film.
Have a story, event, business advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Phenny Awiti, popular HIV/AIDs activist expecting third child, first with her Caucasian man (Photos)
- Kisumu night club on the spot following death of a student allegedly manhandled by bouncers at the joint.
- New age boy group ‘Ethic’ to perform in Kisumu this September (Photos)
- Kisumu Central OCS asked to explain why Gem MP who assaulted lakeside blogger hasn’t been prosecuted (Video)
- Talented kid model from Kisumu seeking financial aid ahead of an international modelling competition in Spain (Photos)