The 8th Edition of the Kisumu Fashion Week will be happening in November at the Mega City Mall located along Nairobi Road.
According to the organizers, this year’s event will run for 2 days, Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd November in order to literally fit the purpose of the ‘fashion week’.
Day one will be an invite only event as the core of the 2019 edition will be held on Saturday, Nov 2nd from 5PM.
The casting happened on the 5th September at Kogello Retreat and Villas, a step which was done to select the models who will strut the runway on the two day event.
The turn out was huge and was speared by MOCHEZ, Kenya’s leading casting and modelling management agency.
This year’s event has been themed #RETRO, intended to celebrate the fashion of yore and see the significant it has played in today’s fashion industry.
A total of 25 models have been chosen for this year, the biggest number in the history of Kisumu fashion week casting call.
The group made of 20 female and 5 male of talented young models promises a good show.
Some of this year’s partners include:
- Royal Dental Clinic
- Dazzli Beauty Parlour
- Kisumu Insyder
- Pacecode Digital
- Giama Solutions and
- Dr. Jem Clothing Line
Have a story, event, business advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Renowned actress from Kisumu Mishi Dorah celebrates ‘karma’ as MCA who allegedly tried to kill her gets paralyzed after an electrocution (Photos)
- Kisumu woman allegedly killed by boyfriend, strangled before being burnt with acid (Photos)
- Phenny Awiti, popular HIV/AIDs activist expecting third child, first with her Caucasian man (Photos)
- Kisumu night club on the spot following death of a student allegedly manhandled by bouncers at the joint.
- New age boy group ‘Ethic’ to perform in Kisumu this September (Photos)