Celebrated Kenyan artist Masauti was in Kisumu over the weekend for a performance during the weekly ‘Kikao Sunday’ theme night.
The event which happens every Sunday from 5PM is the new addiction for Kisumu residents following the provisions attached to it.
During the now popular occurrence at the lounge, free kuku and mbuzi biting is provided to revelers as also a free chaser on top of every full bottle of whiskey purchased.
The event’s in-house host is DJ Ves with occasional guest entertainers invited.
Well, for last Sunday, the fun served was more than what was paid for, thanks to Masauti who was the guest performer.
Popular for his anthems like ‘Ipepete’ and ‘Kiboko’, the artist treated his fans to a number of his jams.
Check out the photos below.
Below is the schedule for this week’s theme nights at the spot.
Have a story, event, business advert or you’d like to be featured on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
On Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- David Owuato’s ally recounts final moments with the Kisumu biker who died in a horrific Sunday accident (Photos)
- Actress Sandra Dacha ‘Silprosa’ explains her relationship with a married politician after their cosy photo emerged online
- Newly engaged Mishi Dorah gang raped in her house? Watch this video evidence
- Kisumu hotel manager to remain behind bars longer awaiting bail determination (Photos)
- Angry Kisumu mourners reduce to ashes a house belonging to a man suspected to have murdered a school girl (Photos)